Effective: July 1, 2016
What information do we collect?
When you sign up for Ystryr, we collect the following information:
- Username, password and email address when you register for a Ystryr account
- Profile information you add to your user profile (i.e. your hometown, your profile image, your current location – should you assume to connect with us via our mobile app). This information will help others find and connect with you
- User generated content that you post to Ystryr
- You may also give us permission to access your information from other social sharing sites such as Google+, Facebook & Twitter
- Communications between you and Ystryr (examples: technical service requests, security notices and account validations)
- Log files, which are automatically reported by your browser each time you visit ANY website. Ystryr instantly records certain log file information which allows more accurate reporting and improvements in Ystryr’s service
What do we do with the information?
When you create a Ystryr account, you create a public forum for anyone to view images you share. While you may choose to keep your profile anonymous, the images you share are for public consumption.
Information sharing may also occur if you have chosen to connect your Ystryr account to Facebook and/or Twitter. This information sharing helps to enhance your user experience by showing you friends that are using Ystryr as well as help you share your own unique Ystryr memories on your other social profiles.
We may also share certain information (cookies) with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you and help keep Ystryr a free service to its users.
Should Ystryr engage in an acquisition, merger, bankruptcy or other similar situation, your information may be among the assets transferred.
Ystryr’s does not knowingly collect information or allow registration of any sort from anyone under the age of 13. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information please contact us immediately and we will delete the account as quickly as possible.
What if there are changes to the policy?